Friday, May 28, 2010

Frecklebox.com - THANK YOU!




If you have a child and need a cute, affordable, and custom gift for them then check out Frecklebox.com!  They offer a lot of options from custom lunch boxes, to stickers, to puzzles, party favors, coloring books and much more.  We received a beautiful placement for our "Warrior Princess" and a lovely notebook for myself.  I have to tell you that Savannah LOVED the placemat the moment she saw it.  She thinks the princess on the placemat is actually her :)





Savvy used the placemat the night she received it and after dinner I through it in the dishwasher about half way through the load I realized I did not check to see if it was dishwasher safe and thought I was going to have an upset little girl on my hands...no worries though it came out looking perfect!

I have to share with you what warms my heart about this company....they learned about Mami on a McMission and generously donated custom stickers for Lisa's Love Birthday Bags!  The stickers for the little boys say, "Warrior", and the little girls say, "Warrior Princess".  I want to send Frecklebox.com a very heartfelt THANK YOU!  Please visit this generous company at Frecklebox.com.




And the generousity does not stop!  They are offering a giveaway too!


Click HERE to enter the giveaway!  (Comments on this blog will not be entered into the giveaway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment