Monday, May 10, 2010

Attention Bloggers!

If you are reviewing a child friendly product for a company please ask them to donate an extra item to M.O.M - Mami on a McMission.  I will be happy to post the review and feature the generousity of the company on this blog!  Are your children older and you have been approached by a company who features toys for younger children?  Ask if you can feature the product information on your blog and host the giveaway and informing your readers that you did not review the product because it has been donated to our mission.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you are doing! Did pillow pets get back in touch with you??

    I have an award for you on my blog! Hopefully this will help draw more attention to your site!!!

    http://mommys-freetime.blogspot.com/2010/05/you-are-my-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete