Friday, October 8, 2010

{Safe-2-Go} for Mami on a McMission!

 
I went with a girlfriend to watch the screening of Life As We Know It.  I walked out of the movie wanting to have  Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel placed as guardians of my daughter....seriously, this movie is about a serious subject but it is super cute!  The theater was packed and when the movie ended people just started clapping...when does that happen?  I simply think Katherine Heigl deserved a standing ovation for managing to look remarkably stunning throughout the entire movie (we won't even discuss the little huge crush I have on Josh Duhamel...okay...I am digressing.

In the movie there is a cutie patootie who learns how to walk...these are some funny scenes...and with this independence that a child gets well..we all know that is all they want to do. I know I found myself chasing Savvy yesterday going to the park...Here I am pulling her wagon and she jumped out to run to the slide the moment she saw it!

I am thrilled to share with you that I am able to offer a lucky winner a Baby Sherpa product on my other blog, Florida Frugal Family.  

A lucky winner will win a Safe2Go plush kiddie karacter harness worth $27 courtesy of Baby Sherpa.  These plush harness keeps your child within arm’s reach and features a retractable tether.






The movie is being released today, October 8th.  Here is the trailer.  I have to share something super cool!  I am going to get one of these Safe-2-Go Plush Harnesses as a donation to Mami on a McMission!!  How very thoughtful is that!




To enter this giveaway please visit Florida Frugal Family HERE. Comments left on this post will not be counted as an entry.


Disclaimer: I will be receiving a product to donate through Mami on a McMission!  Thank you for your kindness.  I did not receive any other form of compensation.  All opinions expressed are my own and your opinions may be different.  The PR company representing this movie is responsible for prize fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment